Find your flow

Does immersion lead us to better life? Csikszentmihalyi, the author of 'finding flow', says that's right. People usually think superficially that we would be happy when we are provided with enough time and money. However I would feel ill at easy even when I listen to music, read books or take a trip, theraphies which are generally advised to busy persons. I know the reason why. The reason is because I do not like those activities much . On the contrary, I feel worthless on myself when I just spend my time on passive fields and consuming jobs. Some people wish spare time to kill much more than now since they suffer from short time and hard work. Probably, they would be satisfied for hours or even days. However, sometimes, we get lost ourselves in the middle of complicated intersections, not figuring out where the right direction is. Everyone put their own gravity or importance on a different scale. Each one has so various capacity or size as to emphasize on different concept or value.

Csikszentmihalyi recommend us to find the quiet flow in respective minds if we want to look for the sound of yearning within soles. Then, we might find the way easily to immersion where we have ignored of.

(Revised by James, r1)

Technorati 태그:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Lester Young~~

Jeff Koons and Ciciolina as Kitsch artists

This is my Google blog.