Uploaded from my gmail

I'm uploading my mentions from my gmail to my blog. I didn't know that I can upload my blog article from my email yet. Now I knew it and will try to upload sometimes when I don't have too much time to write an article independently.

I use it for the first time. I write my article directly from the blog editor. Now I can upload my article from email, which make me so convenient.

I sometimes want to share my feeling and information with others. Hence, I now realize that it is possible to upload blog article easily from email systems, for example in my case I can use my gmail system.



Comments

  1. This is very wonderful chance to upload my article from gmail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Lester Young~~

Jeff Koons and Ciciolina as Kitsch artists

This is my Google blog.