How to load current article in the widows live writer (ver2.0)

In my memory, I have loaded already uploaded articles here in the local writer.

Sometimes, I want to edit old articles in order to improve the quality or to revise some typos. If I want to do it in the local editor, I need to have an ability to load old articles in my blog.

In this editor, I can not use spelling checker, which is nowadays almost necessary to write a document. I found now that there is option which enables real time spell checking.

The uploading is successful. I can see this article in my online blog, which offers almost same format to the format written during editing.

Moreover, it is very interesting that I can revise article here and upload it as update version automatically.

I realize that it is not allowed to write a document in Google doc in order to upload to a blog automatically. I want to know whether there is an online document system which allows to upload to a blog site automatically. If it is possible, it will vey convenient for people who want to write an blog article easily.

Since it is possible to upload here and to see spelling errors on the fly, I can use this editor for writing an blog article.

It is very happy for me to write a long story in English without feeling significant difficulty. I can say that now English is not a big problem to prohibit me from writing an article in English.

Now I knew that any old article can be loaded from this editing system.

One of this advantage of this system is that it is slow to edit a document compared to simple text edit. In simple text edit, we feel that the speed is much faster than this system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Lester Young~~

Jeff Koons and Ciciolina as Kitsch artists

This is my Google blog.